QUOTI Roll-Top Tote
A roll-top bag designed for durability and protection, the QUOTI tote features two spacious external pouches with buckle closures and a velcro rolled-top mouth for extra security from the elements. With a sturdy nylon exterior to protect from abrasions and a heavy, industry-level tarpaulin lining, this product is highly water resistant. A large zippered internal pouch with clear vinyl compartments leads to easy organization and storage of your items. The QUOTI can either be carried like a tote from its top handles or worn like a messenger bag with an adjustable shoulder strap made from seatbelt material.
LCWS alumnus Thomas Fortin is the owner and designer of Scissor Guild; check out all of his awesome designs!
- Roll-top opening for protection against elements
- Key Hook in front pouch
- Velcro at top of bag for sturdy closure when left unrolled
- Inside pouch with small compartments + pencil inserts
- 4 D-Rings for clipping on shoulder strap in various ways
- 15" Closed top height, 20" Opened top height